This is a special combined edition of The Society of Scribes and Illuminators' publication The Scribe No. 77 and the Edward Johnston Foundation's publication The EJF Journal published in Autumn 2003.
It contains a record of the talks that took place at the Foundation's seminar help in Ditchling in May 2003, these were as follows:
- Calligraphis style Fonts - Problems and Solutions by Andy Benedek
- Hans Tisdall: Lettering artist and Typographical Inspiration by Michael Harvey
- Archtype as Letterform: the 'Dream' of Edward Johnston by Brian Keeble
- And the Word was Made STone: the lettering of Tom Perkins
- New Johnston by Eiichi Kono.
1st edition 2003, Pb, 45pp, packed with Illustrations, many in full colour, 21.2 x 28 cm