This beautiful book is an essential guide for all brides-to-be. Even beginners can learn how to use simple calligraphy to create various styles of invitations for weddings, rehearsal dinners, and showers. You'll also find clever ideas for wedding favours, place cards, thank-you notes, keepsakes, and more. Learn calligraphy shortcuts and fast fixes for correcting mistakes, discover thoughts on papers and decorative elements, plus find "tricky situations" etiquette advice.
- Works for all brides, regardless of the wedding size or style: modern, romantic, classic, elegant, or artistic
- Traceable lettering templates for each project, plus step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Packed with elegant and fun ideas for making your wedding right for you
- Special section Basic Calligraphy for Brides introduces fundamentals of holding the pen, forming the letters, and using the book
- Save money and time: whether you want to do your own calligraphy or hire someone else, personalize printed invites or make your own, this book gives you just the information you need-without wading through tons of reference books
1st edition 2001, Pb, 128pp, full colour throughout, 21.5 x 28 cm